Established in 1994, Jordan Company for Dead Sea Products specializes in the production and marketing of Dead Sea Natural Products.
Jordan Company for Dead Sea Products is one of the most dynamic companies in Jordan. In the past few years, Jordan Company for Dead Sea Products has worked hard to increase its market share locally, regionally and internationally; a large portion is now exported to over than 53 countries, worldwide.
The Head Office is located in Amman, the capital of Jordan at # 73, Sherif Hussein Bin Ali Street, with the factory in the suburbs.
A qualified and experienced management together with a highly skilled, well-trained and self-motivated team has contributed to the success of our products. These meet with EC & FDA regulations.
Our commitment towards Quality Management System, has led our Company to become ISO 9001:2000 certified. Moreover, in its pursuit of excellence La Cure products have gained recognition in all the markets we penetrated. In particular we have won the following international awards:
• The 23rd International Award for the Best Trade Name.
- Geneva, SWITZERLAND, 1998.
• The 10th Golden America Award for Quality.
- New-York, USA, 1998.
• The Jordanian Consumer Shield, to identify the best among “Natural Jordanian Product” from the Consumer point of view.
- Amman , JORDAN , 1997.
products are now, available in more than 53 countries, among which are:
USA, Canada, UK, Italy, France, Germany, Austria, Belgium, the Netherlands, Finland, Sweden, Spain, Cyprus, Czech Rep, Turkey, Russia, Georgia, Latvia, Estonia, Australia, Japan, Kuwait, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, U.A.E, Tunisia , Libya, Syria and Lebanon
Our ultimate goal is to make La Cure products available to all, worldwide.
VISION AND OBJECTIVES
By providing the resources and implementing comprehensive strategic plans, The Jordan Co. for Dead Sea Products is able to commit itself to supplying products and services of the highest levels of quality and competitiveness.
The objectives of the Jordan Co. for Dead Sea Products is to embrace the natural and unique resources of the Dead Sea, in order to share the benefits with the rest of the world. Thereby reflecting the major growth and progress of Jordan, achieving recognition of the company, its products and employees.
Trade Associations and Memberships:
- JEDCO: (Jordan Export Development & Commercial Center Corp).
- AWTC: Amman World Trade Center.
- Trade Leaders Club.
- Amman Chamber of Industry.
- Amman Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
- Friends of Environment Society.
- Jordan Numbering association.
- Jordanian Dead Sea manufacturers association.
- JEBA (the Jordanian European Business association).